Ensure correct stock balances in all locations. Provide accurate and timely accounting, analysis, budgeting and forecast information.
Responsible for stock reviews in all locations. Variance analysis in the factories and weekly & monthly reports. Prepare month end journals. Prepare monthly factory reports. Assist with annual Land based Operations budget.
Prepare and provide accurate information on all documentation and reports. Operate within the limits of the policies and procedures of Sea Harvest.
Reports to Management Accountant.
Variance analysis and reporting:
- Variance analysis for processing areas on fish, labour, packaging, additives and overheads.
- Weekly and monthly reports to Management Accountant and Processing Management.
- Correct stock balances on inventory system.
Financial administration and reporting:
- Prepare month end journals.
- Prepare monthly reports for Processing and Support cost centres.
- Ad hoc reports and analysis.
REQUIREMENTES & COMPETENCIES:
- Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Computer literacy with a high degree of proficiency in MS Excel.
- Work experience in a similar role
- Excellent numeric ability;
- Administrative, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of key business processes and practices.
- Analytical and good problem-solving ability; Accurate with strong attention to detail
- Methodical and meticulous; Responsive
- Ability to function independently and under pressure;
- Logical thinking; Reliable; Articulate; Dead-line driven.